The best natural antibiotics and their use
Currently, there are a huge number of various diseases. Sometimes you can deal with them only with the help of antibiotics. Many are wary of their use, because such drugs can not only significantly help in treatment, but also harm the body. It turns out that there is a good alternative to synthetic drugs - these are natural antibiotics. We will talk about them in our article.
What it is
The very first antibiotic that was synthesized from a mold fungus is penicillin. It was he who saved millions of lives during the war. Currently, there are a lot of such drugs, each has its own effect on certain groups of microorganisms. Literally "antibiotic" from the Greek translates as "against life."
If you look at it, this is true because, once in the body, these drugs destroy not only harmful microorganisms, but also beneficial microflora.But nothing can be done, with many diseases without them just can not do.
Harm of synthetic antibiotics
During the course of treatment with antibiotics, side effects can almost always be observed. In some, they appear weaker, in others - stronger. Everything here depends on the state of the body and the immune system.
Among the most common phenomena include:
- Dysbacteriosis, as the beneficial intestinal microflora is destroyed on a par with pathogenic.
- The immune system suffers.
- There is an inability to absorb some products.
- Disturbed intestinal microflora.
All this can be practically guaranteed with a controlled intake of antibiotics, but what then to say, if a person takes such medicines for any reason and without a doctor's prescription? With extreme caution to take such drugs should be treated to pregnant women if they want to give birth to a healthy child.
Since ancient times, people have used medicinal plants to treat various diseases. Initially, it was at an intuitive level, but gradually accumulated experience in the use of herbal medicine, it was passed down from generation to generation.Now each of us has a choice - use a natural antibiotic against inflammation or go to a pharmacy and buy a synthetic one.
Very many herbs, vegetables and fruits familiar to us contain substances similar in their action to antibiotics. They are quite capable of helping in the fight against unwanted microorganisms no worse than pharmacy drugs.
Only difference will be that natural gifts will not reward our bodies with a bunch of side effects. Although, just as with regular medications, you must always consult a doctor before you begin treatment with natural antibiotics. These substances, though of natural origin, but they also have their own contraindications for use!
Get acquainted with natural antibiotics
It's hard to say which is the most powerful natural antibiotic. Therefore, we restrict ourselves to listing the plant organisms with such properties.
- Dill helps to fight against pathogenic bacteria and improves metabolism.
- Coriander is called the savior for many ills, for example, it fights nausea well, relieves pain, relieves cramps and pain in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Basil is distinguished by its disinfectant and bactericidal properties.It perfectly helps to fight infections.
- Echinacea will help to cope with viruses, reduce the inflammatory process. There are many varieties of this plant, and each species has its own unique qualities.
- Turmeric is not only seasoning, but also an excellent adaptogen, relieves spasms and muscle pain.
- In winter, ginger will be an indispensable tool in the fight against viruses and bacteria. It not only boosts immunity, but also fights against pathogenic bacteria.
- Grapefruit seed extract is successfully used in the treatment of cancer, what then can we say about its ability to kill germs?
- Ginseng, or rather the root of this plant, has been known since ancient times as an excellent natural antibiotic. Its extract is included in many drugs that are aimed at combating viruses and bacteria.
- Mustard has good anti-inflammatory properties, so it is successfully used in the fight against colds.
- Black radish is a good anti-cough, also differs in its antiseptic properties.
Medicinal substances contained in these plants- these are antibiotics of natural origin, so you can use them for almost everyone, of course, you must focus on your chronic diseases. In some cases, it may be necessary to limit or ban the use of a herbal preparation. Always consult a doctor!
Antibiotics from nature to increase immunity
Most traditional healers believe that the best natural antibiotics are found in the following plants and products:
- Horseradish is distinguished by its powerful antimicrobial properties, it contains enzymes and mustard oil. When grinding, they are activated and together form the strongest natural antibiotic - allyl oil.
- Antiviral qualities of cranberries have been known for a long time, it is a powerful antibiotic that will help get rid of bacteria, especially those in the urinary tract.
- Even children know that garlic fights bacteria very well. This is especially true during the cold season. Substances contained in this plant can even protect our body from cancer cells.
- Blueberries contain a good natural antibiotic against inflammation.It is rightly called natural aspirin. Doctors recommend using the berry to clear the urinary tract from bacteria.
- Practically everyone during colds tries to drink more tea with raspberries. The ability to neutralize mold fungi, spores of yeast and Staphylococcus aureus makes it an excellent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent.
All these natural antibiotics and their use are known to mankind for a long time, even the abundance of synthetic drugs could not press them.
Mold fungi in the service of medicine
These substances have long been successfully obtained from various species of mold fungi of the genus Penicillium. Typically, penicillins have a good effect on gram-positive microorganisms, which include:
- Causative agents of diphtheria.
- Treponema pallidum.
- Gonococci and others.
Antibiotics - natural penicillins - most often find their use in the fight against the following diseases:
- Scarlet fever.
- Purulent infections.
- Gas gangrene.
As a supplement to the main treatment, penicillins are used in the treatment of syphilis, as a prophylactic agent during exacerbations of rheumatic diseases.Penicillins are quite popular as natural antibiotics, and their use should be made given that they are powerless against staph infections because they are destroyed by penicillinases.
Varieties of Natural Penicillins
All natural penicillins can be divided into two large groups.
1. For parenteral administration:
- Preparations of short duration of action: benzylpenicillin sodium salt.
- Long-acting: benzylpenicillin novocaine salt.
2. Preparations for enteral administration. These include "phenoxymethylpenicillin".
Depending on the variety of microorganisms, penicillins of different groups can be prescribed.
Natural antibiotic in the fight against tuberculosis
The healing qualities of propolis are known to all. Especially, he proved himself as a natural antibiotic for tuberculosis. Preparations based on propolis have many properties, for example:
- Destroy the causative agents of tuberculosis.
- Have a tonic effect on the entire body.
- They have excellent antitumor properties.
- Increase tissue regeneration.
A distinctive feature of propolis as a natural antibiotic is that in the process of destroying pathogenic microflora, the native remains intact and intact.About dysbacteriosis can not remember.
Often, during therapy prescribed joint use of synthetic antibiotics and propolis. The latter contributes to the acceleration of recovery, as it enhances the effect of drugs. Propolis also surprisingly enhances the excretion of foreign cells from the body, which prevents poisoning by their livelihoods.
More recently, scientists from Switzerland have managed to isolate natural antibiotics to fight a tubercle bacillus from the bacterium Dactylosporangium fulvum, which lives in the soil. These microorganisms are able to synthesize a natural antibiotic called pyridomycin.
It differs from all previous drugs in its activity against those types of tuberculosis pathogens that are not amenable to treatment with synthetic antibiotics. It can be considered that this is a new step in the treatment of such a serious disease as tuberculosis. Thus, natural antibiotics for pulmonary tuberculosis may be simply indispensable in treatment.
Treatment of inflammatory diseases in the bronchi with natural antibiotics
Bronchitis can be attributed to those diseases that appear with enviable frequency in children and adults. Unfortunately, in recent years, for many, a similar problem has become chronic.Not the last role in this played synthetic antibiotics.
The symptoms of bronchitis manifest differently in different people, but after the diagnosis is made, it often happens that the doctor, without having determined the cause of this condition, prescribes antibiotics. It is believed that such treatment will not be superfluous.
But quite a few forms of bronchitis are caused not by bacteria, but by viruses or even by allergens. In this case, the appointment of antibiotics - just an extra blow to the immune system. Recovery does not occur, but the adaptation of bacteria to the medicine will not take long.
If the disease is not exactly provoked by microorganisms, then natural antibiotics for bronchitis are quite capable of providing much greater help than synthetic ones.
If you have a diagnosis of bronchitis, you can resort to the help of the following assistants:
- Horseradish - an indispensable doctor during bronchitis. The lysozyme contained in it quickly copes with bacteria, destroying their cell wall.
- The well-known pomegranate can be used not only as a treat, but also as an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agent. Antibiotics in this fruit are capable of selectively destroying only pathogens.
- Probably, there is no such disease in which viburnum would not be able to help. This plant well destroys bacteria, viruses, enhances immunity.
- Aloe can often be found on window sills in city apartments, but not everyone knows that this plant has a substance in its composition that destroys viruses, fungi, has antiseptic properties. Aloe boosts immunity, therefore, is indispensable in the treatment of prolonged bronchitis.
- Mumiye is very similar to propolis in its action. It has already been proven that it contains a powerful antibiotic, which by its characteristics is many times greater than penicillin. It is usually taken courses, as there is a stimulating effect.
- Chamomile is also a great natural antibiotic. It turns out that it can not only guess, but also with great success used in the treatment of colds, in particular bronchitis. It is not only a strong antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent, but also a good expectorant.
- If you plant sage on your backyard, you will always have a natural antibiotic on hand. The herb contains essential oils, they do an excellent job with viruses and bacteria.
Do not forget that all natural antibiotics do not have a negative effect on the body, although there may be contraindications for some, therefore, it is obligatory to consult a doctor!
Use of natural remedies for treating children
If adults, as a rule, without thinking, begin to take synthetic antibiotics, which are prescribed by the doctor, then when treating children with this, one must be doubly careful. That is why most parents are trying to find ways and means to replace drugs with more natural means.
In such situations, a natural antibiotic for children comes to the rescue. You can make the following list:
- Honey. This healing delicacy is always and at all times used for medicinal purposes. Scientists have discovered defensin-1 in its composition. This component, which the bees add when creating honey, has a powerful stimulating effect on the immune system, and is also capable of killing many bacteria with which drugs cannot cope.
- Not contraindicated for children and propolis. It is used in the form of tinctures and drops in the fight against viral and bacterial infections.
- Various berries, which children usually eat with great pleasure. You can combine business with pleasure and allow the child to eat raspberries, strawberries, cranberries, viburnum, currants. Natural antibiotics contained in them, cope with the infection much faster and safer than drugs from the pharmacy.
- Among the herbs that are recommended for use in the treatment of children, you can name calendula, aloe, lobaznik. Tinctures and decoctions of them perfectly kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, so they are indispensable in the treatment of colds and infectious diseases.
- Aromatic oils can be used even without the knowledge of the baby. Enough to put them in the oil burner, and the healing process will go much faster. The most powerful antiviral and antibacterial properties have fir oil, pine, eucalyptus.
What natural antibiotics to choose for the treatment of the child, each mother must decide together with the pediatrician. Such tools can significantly help in the process of combating viruses and bacteria. However, they will not have a harmful effect on the body that has not yet become stronger. Be healthy!