The best immunologist in Moscow: patient rating and reviews
The immune system is one of the main defense mechanisms of a person, helping him to fight against bacteria and viruses that are in abundance around us. Stress, some genetic and acquired diseases can weaken the immune system, and then a person becomes defenseless against many diseases. An immunologist is engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of problems in the protective system. Rating immunologists in Moscow and other useful information you can find in this article.
What does an immunologist treat?
Human immunity is a congenital and acquired function, part of which is laid down during fetal development, and the other part is formed as a result of contact with the environment. The immune system consists of many complex organs that together perform one final function - they destroy foreign substances that enter the body, distinguish cellular and humoral immunity, which involves human cells and antibodies.Immunity, in turn, is divided into passive and acquired. Passive is given to all people from birth, and acquired appears after an illness. Sometimes something goes wrong, and the immune system does not protect the body properly: a person feels bad and starts to get sick often.
What does an immunologist do? His job is to diagnose and treat such conditions. Disruption of immunity may be different: from the common cold to serious diseases such as AIDS. With prolonged stress or chronic fatigue, you may also need to consult this specialist, as the body becomes weak and prone to various diseases. They also deal with the problems of allergy, which is nothing but the body's response to foreign substances. Primary and acquired immunodeficiency is another dangerous disease treated by these specialists.
When to see a doctor
When is an immunologist's appointment necessary? The reason may be any signs of reduced immunity:
- Persistent rhinitis, which is associated with allergies and does not stop for a long time.
- Skin rash in the form of eczema, rash and dermatitis.
- Recurrent infectious diseases that occur again and again, despite appropriate treatment.
- Swelling of the respiratory tract.
- Muscle aches and cramps.
- Disturbances in other body systems: digestive and cardiovascular.
- Low-grade fever without symptoms of the disease.
- Symptoms of SARS without fever.
Stages of consultation and diagnosis
The work of an immunologist is the same as the advice of other specialists. First, the doctor listens to the patient's complaints and examines the history, discharge, and medical history. Then he examines the person in detail and assigns the necessary tests. The stage of diagnosis is very important, since only with the help of it can you confirm or deny the diagnosis. An immunologist usually prescribes the following tests:
- An immunogram is a detailed study that reflects all the indicators of immunity (cellular and humoral).
- The study of antibodies in blood cells. This study reveals a reaction to antigens that are introduced into the human body in small doses.An example is the well-known tuberculin test or manta.
- Investigation of interferon status. Interferon is a protein molecule that represents antiviral immunity. This protective mechanism is activated first, so the study of these indicators may indicate a reduced immunity most quickly.
- Determination of the allergen by blood allows you to identify a product or substance that causes a protective immune response. This study allows you to identify antibodies in the plasma or serum of the patient and has high accuracy results.
- Analysis of feces for dysbacteriosis. The microflora in the digestive tract is necessary not only for the breakdown of food and the absorption of vitamins, but also for protection against pathogenic flora. The absence of necessary bacteria in the feces indicates dysbacteriosis and serves as the basis for an appropriate diagnosis.
- The analysis of blood serum to find specific groups of immunoglobulin.
- Blood test for cysts and fungal mycelium.
The task of the immunologist is to stabilize the patient’s condition, to get out of the acute condition and, if possible, to recover completely.For this, experts use a number of methods:
- Immunotherapy treats diseases that cause the destruction of the natural immunity.
- Correction of the immune system is used in cases where the immune system is too strong or, conversely, too weak. With the help of special drugs, experts work on the immune system.
- Prevention is the most powerful means of treatment, as it helps prevent many incurable conditions.
What drugs are used by experts? This immunosuppressive therapy, which includes glucocorticosteroids, chemotherapy, therapy with monoclonal antibodies. Immunostimulating therapy is also used, which allows to increase the protective functions. Synthetic and natural immunomodulators help the body fight diseases and immunodeficiencies.
How to sign up for a consultation?
The need to consult an immunologist arises in many cases: before prophylactic vaccination, in case of minor health problems and in case of serious diseases. Reception is necessary both in preventive, and in the medical purposes.
Book an appointment with an immunologist can be paid and free of charge. You can visit the doctor free of charge at the clinic at the place of residence, as well as at the state hospital. What do you need to do? You can’t register directly with an immunologist; first, you need to take a voucher to a therapist and get him examined. He will decide how justified your complaints are and, if necessary, write out a referral to an immunologist. As a rule, doctors-specialists of such a profile are in short supply, and an appointment for them is scheduled for the weeks ahead, so such measures allow us to send only those who really need it to the reception. At the consultation, you need to take all the fresh statements you have and the results of research that would allow to establish the causes of poor health. But an immunologist in the clinic can not be found always. In this case, you should contact the clinic at the hospital or a paid specialist.
In the hospital they get in case of severe illness or in the event that hospitalization is planned. There are no separate immunological departments, but in each of them there is an immunologist who advises patients.The hospital also carries out diagnostic and laboratory tests that will help establish the diagnosis. Hospitalization sent in the case when you need a long and comprehensive treatment.
But, unfortunately, it is far from always possible to get a referral to a free consultation. If the disease develops quickly, then every day can be expensive. And free medicine is rarely quick. Therefore, in order to speed up the process of treatment and diagnosis, you can contact the private clinic. You can make an appointment with a doctor to an allergist-immunologist by phone or on the website of the organization.
Rating of immunologists in Moscow
For successful treatment, the most important thing is to choose a good specialist who can quickly and correctly diagnose, as well as write out the necessary treatment. According to the national rating compiled by the ProDoctors site, these are the best experts in Moscow:
- Andrei Anatolyevich Miltsev - 1st category physician with 34 years of experience. Higher specialized education and extensive experience allows a specialist to quickly and accurately establish diagnoses. The doctor gives each patient a lot of time and attention.
- Serebryakov, Mikhail Yuryevich has been treating patients since the age of 15. It is addressed to people suffering from allergies and various infections. The cost of receiving from him is about 1900 rubles.
- Kozhelupenko Maria Vladimirovna - an allergist, immunologist, pulmonologist and therapist. Extensive knowledge and 25 years of experience, as well as positive reviews about the doctor, show Maria Vladimirovna as a real professional. Consults patients from the age of five.
- Sobolevskaya Lyudmila Vasilievna deals with various allergic reactions, including angioedema and asthmatic bronchitis. The cost of admission is approximately 1,400 rubles.
- Igor Arkhanovich Blokhin specializes in allergic reactions, rickets and bronchial asthma. He is considered one of the best pediatric immunologists. Accepts in the private clinic "Children from the test tube."
The best children's immunologists and allergists
Children's body is different from an adult. Newborns do not have acquired immunity, which is why babies get sick so often for a long time. Natural protection penetrates into the body of children with mother's milk, but after the end of breastfeeding it becomes difficult to avoid endless acute respiratory viral infections and colds.Especially the situation is aggravated when the child begins to go to kindergarten or school - in this case, contact with other children and viruses worsens the situation. Which specialists in Moscow can be contacted if your child’s illness continues? According to the national rating, the best children's specialists are:
- Obukhova Nina Aleksandrovna - Candidate of Medical Sciences, doctor of the highest category with an experience of 29 years. This is a true professional who is approached by patients with the most difficult cases. Many patients are grateful for her timely and competent assistance, she helped them get rid of allergic reactions.
- Yakubov Dmitry Maratovich accepts patients from 5 years. He is qualified as an allergist, immunologist and pulmonologist, so parents of children who often suffer from bronchitis or asthma often turn to him.
- Udalova Valentina Alexandrovna accepts patients with manifestations of urticaria, furunculosis, rhinitis and other allergic reactions. By signing up for her appointment, you can count on a competent treatment and high-quality result.
- Guseva Svetlana Valentinovna specializes in children's allergic reactions.A pediatrician and an immunologist can find an approach to the most difficult cases and understand the history of the disease.
- Repina Ekaterina Aleksandrovna is qualified as a pediatric allergist, oncologist and immunologist. They come to her with such problems as bronchial asthma, allergic reactions to products. Consultation with an immunologist is about 2500 rubles.
How to choose a good specialist?
The work of an immunologist implies high qualifications and extensive experience. Therefore, when choosing specialists, one should first of all pay attention to these points.
But there are a number of other criteria that allow you to find out how good a doctor is a specialist, even at the first appointment:
- Carefully read the reviews about the specialist. But do not forget that some of the reviews can be fabricated.
- Ask your friends contacts. Word of mouth is still the most reliable source. If your friends or acquaintances turned to the doctor and were satisfied with his reception, then he will probably be able to help you too.
- Pay attention to the appearance of the doctor. The first consultation is a meeting at which it will become clear whether “your” is a specialist or not.Of great importance is the accuracy and tidiness, they indirectly indicate a responsible and experienced specialist.
- The first consultation should take place according to the standard protocol: anamnesis collection, examination, clarifying inquiries. If the doctor missed one of the points or gave him not enough attention, then the diagnosis is unlikely to be correct.
- Confidence. No matter how professional the doctor is, you should still like him, otherwise the treatment will not be effective. Focus on your own feelings and experiences.
Reviews of an immunologist are a kind of litmus test that allows you to determine how a specialist actually treats his patients and whether the treatment prescribed for them is effective. Many praise private clinics and specialists consulting there. Others like public polyclinics, since the competence of the doctors practicing in them is no different from private ones. The main thing is to find your doctor who you personally would like.
Reviews of immunologists are both positive and negative. If among the set of positive ratings you meet one negative, then it is hardly worth considering as indicative. But if there are two or more such assessments, then such an expert is hardly worth recording.
Allergic reactions occur in adults and children, and the reason for this can be a variety of stimuli. The effects of a collision with an allergen range from mild to severe. An immunologist is able to find out the cause and alleviate the course of the disease if contact with the allergen cannot be avoided. In addition, the immunologist treats other serious diseases, such as rhinitis, HIV, primary immunodeficiency and others. It is difficult to choose a good immunologist, but the rating given in the article can help you.