Technical plan: special features of the document
A technical plan is a special document, inwhich indicates all the necessary information about the apartment: the area of the room in general and each room, the location of walls, windows, doors and other elements of housing. All these parameters must be included in the general state cadastre.
What documents are needed to complete the plan?
In order to properly draw up a technical plan, it is necessary to collect such documents:
- project of the real estate object;
- a document that confirms your right to own this area;
- passport data of all people who are owners;
- technical passport of the apartment;
- permission to put the submitted facility into operation;
- Other documents, if necessary, for the subsequent execution of the plan.
All these papers are submitted to the BTI. However, please note that you should also provide notarized copies of these documents, which remain in the Bureau of Technical Inventory.
What sections does the plan contain?
Before you draw up such a document, you must necessarily find out what items it consists of, so as not to miss anything. So, the technical plan contains such data:
- cadastral number of the room, the building in which the apartment is located, the floor;
- address of housing (it is indicated in full: country, region, district, city, street);
- purpose and type of living quarters;
- technical characteristics: the total area in square meters, the dimensions of all rooms separately each, as well as the location of all walls, partitions, units and systems;
- graphic representation of the property;
- Other nuances (results of re-planning or expansion of the territory).
Features of the document
The technical plan contains several parts: text and graphic. It must be issued by a cadastre specialist. The plan contains both paper and electronic media. One copy remains in the BTI, and the other is handed out to the owner of the apartment. Regardless of the carrier on which the document is located, it must be certified by a cadastre engineer. With regard to the timing of registration, they should not exceed 21 days from the date of submission of documents to the public authority. There is a possibility of accelerated production of securities (for 4-10 days).
Technical plan for an apartment (text part)must be filled as accurately as possible. Those items in which no data will be indicated can not be excluded from the document. In the graph opposite to them a dash is simply placed. If there are any corrections in it, they are surely certified by the signature and stamp of the cadastral engineer. The entire text is written on standard A4 sheets.
The graphic part is made on the basis ofproject documentation. It is a drawing on which the main outline of the apartment is drawn, as well as all the walls, windows, partitions, niches, balcony structures, doorways. All dimensions must be as accurate as possible. The representative of the state cadastral body should be engaged in measurements.
The technical plan of the apartment is a mandatory document, without which you do not have the right to use your property.