Sergey Chernov: Yoga for beginners
Sergey Chernov is a well-known author of many information products and publications devoted to the theory and practice of yoga. His beginner asana DVD became popular pretty quickly. At the moment, many people with its help were able to achieve a harmonious growth of body, mind and mind awareness. Sergey Chernov himself, whose photo can be seen below, is convinced that any person can achieve success in yoga, regardless of its initial state. For this you only need to persistently and purposefully use all the knowledge gained from a good teacher. And in this case, the result will not take long.
Sergey Chernov: biography (brief information)
Belarusian Yogi with many years of experience, specializing in Hatha Yoga themes, began his practice in 2005. At that time he studied at the medical university. Two years later, many young people began to share the passion of Sergei Chernov, who began to conduct classes with groups.In the process of practicing yoga, he gained considerable experience and realized that progress here does not depend on many trainers and their urgent recommendations, but on his own desire, perseverance, as well as constant practice.
Master of Yoga Sergey Chernov received a special education in the following areas:
He always uses all accumulated experience in his own practice, and also transfers it to his students.
"Yoga for beginners" in a DVD format from Sergey Chernov has certain advantages that you need to know before you buy a disc. Among them:
- comfortable and beautiful course design;
- good navigation;
- the presence of complete and balanced activities that can be conducted at home;
- detailed tune-up with a detailed explanation of the technique of doing the exercises;
- injury prevention and high efficiency programs;
- Over 500 people have been successfully engaged in the course.
This yoga course is ideal for people who:
- do not have the opportunity to engage in a group;
- value their own time;
- want quick results;
- strive to learn how to effectively deal with stress, as well as to keep their emotions under control;
- ready to live fruitfully, creating a harmoniously developed and healthy body.
This course is not recommended for only one category of people, namely, those who do not want or are not yet ready to change their own lives for the better.
Thanks to the yoga course from Sergey you can achieve really impressive results. People involved in it, note many positive changes:
- slim and fit figure;
- excellent relief;
- perfectly flat stomach;
- sufficiently elastic skin;
- creation of a harmoniously developed muscular corset;
- recovery and significant improvement in vision;
- recovery of human internal organs;
- improve hormonal levels;
- harmonization of eating behavior;
- marked improvement in intellectual and cognitive skills;
- complete liberation from the accumulated destructive habits;
- control of emotional states;
- normalization of sleep;
- the discovery of new opportunities in many areas;
- improving self-esteem;
- strengthening self-confidence;
- fast and harmonious achievement of goals;
- the formation of only a positive perception of the world;
- hardy, strong and surprisingly flexible body;
- disclosure of creativity and individuality;
- desire to live at the peak of opportunities;
- openness to new experience.
In his yoga course for beginners, Sergey Chernov offers some interesting asanas. Some of them are described below, since the author himself recommends paying particular attention to them.
Mastering the pose of a camel should begin with the implementation of options with a stretched foot, as well as based on the toes. The simplest modification of the ustrasana is a variant with the support of the arms of the lumbar region and moderate deflection in the thoracic and cervical regions. In this case, the knees should be placed on the width of the pelvis, the chest to open as much as possible, shoulders back, and shoulder blades to send to each other.
Being in the pose of a camel, it is forbidden to allow excessive deflection of the neck, as this can easily lead to negative consequences for the spine, as well as disruption of the blood supply to the brain and innervation.
The front surface of the neck should be dosed out, simultaneously pulling the head back clearly along the line of the spine.When the flexibility of the body will noticeably improve, you can begin to perform complex modifications. For example:
- with his hands resting on the heels, pulling on the foot and resting his toes on the floor;
- with one hand up;
- with one hand back;
- based on the rise of the foot.
Regardless of the modification chosen, the execution of the ushtrasans must be accompanied by a compensation position. To achieve this goal, you can use less complex asanas, where the spinal column is flexed towards the legs.
This asana promotes intensive stretching of the lateral part of the body. Due to the pressure effect from one side and the tension effect from the other, this posture has a beneficial effect on some internal organs: the gallbladder, liver, intestines, spleen.
When performing parshvasana one should pay attention to such details:
- The supporting hand should be placed under the shoulder joint or slightly closer to the pelvis, directing the middle finger towards the head.
- Properly spread legs. Bottom foot need to pull and lean on her top. In the final pose should straighten the legs at the knees.
- Performing a full version of parshvasana, you should add intensity in traction. For this it is necessary to clearly position the second arm parallel to the surface of the earth.
- The pelvis, body, arms, legs should always be kept in line, preventing pelvic deflection to the side.
- In order to stretch the side surfaces well and perform the correct bending of the spine, you should not turn your head to the legs. At the same time, the author himself strongly recommends striving to reach out to the shoulder of the outstretched hand.
Thanks to the strict adherence to the principles of symmetry and compensation in yoga, much can be achieved, and Sergey Chernov’s course can be a good help in mastering her basic techniques.