Residence permit in Russia for Belarusians: specifics of registration and renewal
It's no secret that many people from the formerThe Soviet Union is trying to immigrate to Russia. Citizens of the Republic of Belarus are no exception. The residence permit is an official document confirming the right to residence and work of an alien in Russia. Subsequently, a foreign citizen can apply for registration of Russian citizenship. How is the residence permit in Russia for the Belarusians drawn up? What documents are required of applicants? How much does a residence permit and how to extend it?
Residence permit in Russia for Belarusians: features of obtaining and privileges
In 2009, the authorities of Russia and Belarus concludeda treaty under which the rights of their citizens have become equal regardless of the territory of their residence. This means that the Belarusians on the territory of the Russian Federation have the same rights as the Russians, and vice versa.
Belarusians opened a wide range of opportunities in Russia. Among the main advantages of their special status are:
- unimpeded crossing of the state border of the Russian Federation;
- no need to fill in migration cards;
- free movement on the territory of Russia and the possibility of living in all regions of the country;
- the possibility of formal employment without the preliminary registration of a patent and a work permit.
Such privileges can not boast of other foreign citizens. These benefits allow the citizens of the Republic of Belarus to live in Russia without obtaining a residence permit and registering.
A residence permit in Russia for Belarusians is necessary when they plan to obtain Russian citizenship in the future. It is also impossible to obtain a permanent registration without a residence permit. It in turn allows:
- enroll the child in kindergarten, school;
- be served free of charge in public health facilities;
- engage in entrepreneurship.
Conditions for obtaining
Conditions for obtaining a residence permit for Belarusiansin Russia differ little from the requirements imposed on other foreign citizens. However, a special status allows citizens of the Republic of Bashkortostan to avoid a number of bureaucratic procedures. Among such formalities can be called:
- the need for preliminary registration of the RWP;
- legal residence in Russia for more than 12 months continuously;
- providing documents confirming knowledge of the Russian language, as well as laws and history of Russia.
In fact, the Belarusians draw up a residence permit under a simplified scheme. Apply for a residence permit is necessary in the departments of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia in the region of residence.
As mentioned above, the procedure for obtaining a residence permit forcitizens of the Republic of Belarus is simplified. However, this does not mean that they need to file fewer papers in the GU MVD than other foreigners. It is impossible to obtain a residence permit in Russia for Belarus without the following documents:
- two copies of a personal questionnaire for the issuance of a document,
- passport of a citizen of the Republic of Belarus;
- four photo cards 35 × 45 mm (they can be served both in color and black and white);
- a document confirming the availability of a place to live (a contract of sale or lease of housing with the owner);
- documents confirming the existence of legal income (funds should be able to fully support the family);
- medical certificates and certificates on the absence of serious diseases,
- receipts on payment of state fee.
In situations where the residence permit is issued for persons under the age of 18, the documents must be supplemented with a birth certificate.
Terms of registration
As a rule, the decision-making period forthe granting of a residence permit in Russia for Belarusians is up to 90 days. During this period, the internal affairs agencies are engaged in a thorough check of the validity of the information provided by the immigrant. After this, a decision is made to grant a residence permit or to reject the application. However, the period for issuing the document for the Belarusians, who declared themselves to be political refugees, was reduced to 2 weeks.
The cost of a residence permit in Russia for Belarusians is determined by the size of the state fee. According to Russian tax legislation, in 2017 it is 3.5 thousand rubles.
Like immigrants from other countries, citizensBelarus gets a residence permit for 5 years. It is noteworthy that the document can be renewed more than once. For renewal, you also need to file a petition to the departments of the Ministry of Internal Affairs. The list of necessary documents includes:
- application for renewal;
- Belarusian passport;
- original residence permit;
- a receipt for payment of the fee (3.5 thousand rubles);
- 2 photos;
- confirmation of the place of permanent residence.
In addition, you need to submit a document,confirming the existence of legal income. Its size should not be less than the subsistence level in a particular region. Also an important condition for the extension is the absence of administrative and other offenses.
The period of renewal of residence permit is not more than 3 months, as in the case of primary treatment.
Obligations of an immigrant in Russia
In addition to the various privileges, the citizens of the Republic of Belarus, who received residence permit in Russia, also have a number of responsibilities:
- observance of laws and the Constitution of the Russian Federation;
- permanent residence (absence in Russia no more than six months in total);
- annual confirmation of residence (sending notification to the GU MVD).
Failure to comply with these requirements may result in the cancellation of the document.
How to get a residence permit in Russia for Belarus? To do this, you need to apply to the GU MVD with a statement. Despite its simplicity, the procedure is quite long. The term of residence permits takes up to three months.