Peter. Grand Layout. Little Russia
Peter is considered to be the city of museums and palaces. When people come here, they go primarily to the Hermitage and the Russian Museum, after visiting these two gigantic museums, the desire to go anywhere else disappears. However, having been fed up with classical beauty, gold, stucco and paintings by great artists, as well as having stood in long queues with Chinese tourists, I want something more intimate, but no less interesting. In St. Petersburg there is an excellent Grand Layout Museum, where everything, from young to old, is guaranteed to enjoy the contemplation of models of famous landmarks and various parts of our vast country. The chip of this layout can be considered the fact that he, as if it were more precisely expressed, is alive! All the people who inhabit it are not simple extras, they are the main characters. Even the Kremlin towers and rostral columns from the layout are not as strongly attracted as its inhabitants, people who seem to live their lives and go about their usual business, someone works in a factory, another swims in the sea, but a group of drunks .. everything is just like in real life.If you have never been in this wonderful place, let's look at the photo, but this is so, for starters, of course, you must go there and see it all live ...
1. Let's start with the airplanes. Here on the grand layout, there is your own airport. This is a Tu-154, if I'm not mistaken.
2. But the turboprop, Bombardier DHC-8.
3. Astonishes the abundance of details and all these scenes with people. Everyone is busy, everyone is busy with something.
4. But the ATR-72 airline AerArann.
5. Of course, here were our domestic aircraft. Mostly military.
6. Tu-95 "Bear". What a beauty.
7. Even the interior of the airport is recreated with high precision. See passengers waiting for your flight.
8. Here are more scenes from the airport. It looks like security officials found an ownerless bag and dogs check it for the presence of explosives or drugs.
9. And here at the helicopter plant they are collecting ... maybe the Mi-6.
10. In addition to summer landscapes, there are also beautiful winter ones.
12. How nice everything is done.
13. In general, the good thing about the Grand Layout is that there are hundreds of different scenes here and everyone will find something that others do not see.
14. The big topic is industrial facilities. They are very interesting to look at.
15. Oh, and there are a lot of easter eggs. Reference to Soviet films, for example.
16. The layout, by the way, is made on a 1:87 scale.The men are very small, but everything is done very, very precisely, with great love.
17. Scenes completely different. Here they cut into metal the old ship. And the burner from a friend shines. Everything is very realistic.
19. About five years ago I went to St. Petersburg and had already been to this museum. Then the people were less. Today it is very lively. It is evident that he is gaining tremendous popularity.
21. Forest fire extinguishes a fire helicopter.
22. But someone ran out of gas.
23. Station. In fact, the Grand Layout is a large railway, so special attention is paid to rail transport here.
24. And what I like here is the change of day and night. And at night, not just everything goes out, but life continues to boil. Here is the same station at night.
25. And here prisoners were brought to prison.
27. Striking attention to detail. People do not just stand, but interact with each other.
28. A bit of patriotic notes adds different military equipment.
29. On the model they tried to collect all corners of Russia, all recognizable sights. It's great.
30. But I didn’t like more the sights, but such sketches from life.
31. Even simple panels look very vivid here.
33.Big cities are also very accurate. Look, all these details, flowers on the windows, curtains, antennas on the roof ...
34. Or parking in the yard. Everything seems quite familiar.
35. Another station.
36. Most of it is dedicated to Peter, and this is understandable.
37. What a beauty.
38. And here is the same house at night.
39. A little nightlife ...
40. How cool.
41. There is even a subway. St. Petersburg metro. What is this station?
43. A typical St. Petersburg house in the section.
44. Particularly pleased with the pub on the first floor.
45. Here is the building ...
46. ... and here's another scene on the street.
47. Moscow is also there, but mainly presented in the form of recognizable sights, although here is the metro station. "Kropotkinskaya.
49. Everything is very beautifully made.
50. Current trends.
51. Formula 1 in Sochi.
52. See how cool water is made!
53. Sochi beach. Well this is how much work is needed on one such beach. Every vacationer can be seen, all busy with something.
54. Of course they could not get past the Winter Olympics.
56. Another Easter egg.
57. Zoo. This is what our zoo is such a magnificent gate?
60. It is interesting that when you walk in the direction of the layout, you pass through the rooms behind transparent glass, where you can see how the artists work. They work constantly, adding more and more new details, creating new scenes. This is a great job.
63All this can be viewed endlessly.
64. A funny scene. For the groom runs a herd of brides.
66. Pumpkins ripened.
67. Oh, oh, almost a political rally.
68. People like it.
69. Both adults and children. This is a great museum, where to come if you are in St. Petersburg.
72. In the area. =)
74. Typical garages.
75. But they make a movie, and the facades of the houses are the scenery.
76. People like it.
77. Went locomotive, as it should be with smoke.
79. And then something happened.
80. Well, the main Easter egg. Putin on a bear =)
81. Be sure to check out here when you come to Peter. In fact, I was here two times and both times I got great pleasure.
82. It is quite possible to stick for a few hours.
Taken:unique templates and modules for dle
In the Greek Hall, in the Greek Hall
Today is Museum Day, however! Photo 1912 Hall of Hellenism in the Museum of Fine Arts. Alexander III at Volkhonka Photo 1912 Photo 1912 Classical Hall
Life repeats art: an Austrian photographs visitors to museums that “coincide” with paintings
Viennese photographer Stefan Drashan (Stefan Draschan) has been shooting visitors to European museums for two years against the backdrop of “suitable” paintings for him - when a person’s clothes or hairdo
A man must remember that a woman is defenseless.She must always be a man's shoulder, care and confidence in him. Even if she looks strong ... Happy you girls))
The best version of Russia on the Grand Layout
Rarely in Russia can one meet with such love a museum made like the St. Petersburg Grand Layout Russia.