Passport in Tomsk. UFMS, Tomsk - the international passport. New passport, Tomsk
The production of documents in Russia deliversa lot of trouble. In particular, if you do not know how to behave in this or that case. Today we will be interested in the procedure for issuing a passport in Tomsk. What data will help to realize the idea without special problems and unpleasant moments? Where can I get help in the selected region? What should everyone know about getting a passport in the Russian Federation?
Types of document
Where can I get a passport? It is not so difficult to answer this question. But before that you need to decide which type of "zagrani" you want to issue.
Today, the following foreign passports are issued:
- An old sample. In this case, the document is drawn up for 5 years. In such a passport, it is allowed to enter data on underage children.
- A new sample. This "zagranke" is called biometric. It is manufactured for 10 years with the use of special equipment. In such a passport, data on underage children is not provided.
No more options are provided. It is important to understand that it is necessary to determine in advance with the type of the foreign passport being produced. Have a few "zagranok" prohibited.
Where can I get a passport? About specific addresses will be told later. First, we need to examine which institutions in general are engaged in processing and issuing the mentioned paper.
So, today in Russia, foreign passports are issued in:
- migration departments of the Ministry of Internal Affairs;
- FMS for registration / temporary registration;
- multifunctional centers.
Also, the document can be ordered through the portal "State Service", but in the end, the issuance of the passport will be made either in the MFC or in the FMS.
Features of the choice of organization
Nevertheless, citizens, as already mentioned,must first determine what kind of passport they want to arrange for themselves. From this often depends the place of filing an application of the established form.
On "State Services" you can order any "zagranku". But the MFC does not always issue a new passport. In Tomsk and other regions of Russia the equipment necessary for manufacturing biometric passports is not available in all multifunctional centers. But the Federal Migration Service 100% draw up all types of paper studied.
Now it is clear where to get a passportor otherwise. You can more thoroughly consider the procedure for issuing the document. In fact, everything is much easier than it seems. Especially if you follow the suggested instructions.
They look approximately this way:
- Select the desired type of passport and registration authority.
- Call in the chosen place and clarify whether it is engaged in the design of those or other "zagranok".
- Form a package of documents required for filing an application form.
- Fill in the application form for a foreign passport. It serves as an analog of the application.
- Take the prepared papers to the selected place.
- Pay the state fee for the operation. It is advisable to do this in advance.
- Wait until the foreign passport is ready.
- Pick up a document from the selected registration authority at the appointed time.
As a rule, problems arise only when looking for organizations that make out biometric "zagrani", as well as during the formation of a package of documents.
We order through the "State services"
If you do not want to think about where to turn toTomsk for a foreign passport, you can go another way. As we have already explained, the Russian population has the right to make out most of the documents through the "State Services" without leaving home. It is very convenient.
To take advantage of this right, you will have to:
- Register on the service "State services".
- Fill in the profile and wait for its activation. Attention! This operation requires at least 14 days to verify the authenticity of the entered data.
- Go to the "State Services" in the "Personal Account" under your login and password.
- Select "Public services" - "UFMS".
- Click on the line "Registration of a foreign passport of a new / old model."
- Click on "Get service".
- Fill in the application for the issuance of the document.
- Specify the body receiving the finished "zagrani".
- Pay the fee. To do this, you need to click on the corresponding inscription, select the bank whose client is the applicant, and then specify the details of the account. For example, a bank card.
- Wait until the passport is ready. In Tomsk, as in other regions of the Russian Federation, an appropriate notification will come to the citizen's e-mail. Also, the readiness of the paper will be reported through the "Personal Cabinet" on the "State Services".
- Form a package of securities required for issuing a foreign passport. It is usually prepared at the time of filing an application of the established pattern.
- Come to the selected registration authority with documents and pick up a ready-made foreign passport.
And what documents for registration of the passport can come in handy? It all depends on who is the recipient of the document, and also on the type of paper.
In general it is necessary to bring with you:
- application form;
- appendix to the questionnaire (if data are entered about children, the old sample of the passport);
- photos (3 pieces, can do on the spot);
- old foreign passport (if any);
- a check indicating the fact of confirmation of payment of the fee;
- certificate of residence of the citizen;
- military ID;
- the identity of the recipient.
For the production of foreign passports, children must also bring a birth certificate. The questionnaire in this case is completed by one of the legal representatives of the child.
How much does a foreign passport in Tomsk cost? The state duty in Russia is fixed in fixed amounts in all regions of the country. But from time to time its size varies. Therefore, it is necessary to specify the information in the selected registering body.
In 2017, you can focus on the following rates:
- 1 200 rubles - biometric passport for children under 14 years old;
- 2 500 rubles - biometric "zagranka";
- 2,000 rubles - an old passport from abroad, an adult;
- 1 000 rubles - child "zagranka" old type.
In addition, when ordering papers through the "State Services", citizens receive 30% to pay the state fee. Therefore, the prices offered to the attention can be reduced under certain circumstances.
Where is the FSUE of Tomsk? An old passport and a new passport in this organization are issued without much difficulty.
The population can come to the Federal Migration Service at the address: Lenin Ave., house 122. The FMS website can check the readiness of the document.
Also, citizens have the right to apply to the MFC for the implementation of the task. For example, you can contact the institutions at the following coordinates:
- Frunze avenue, house 103 D;
- Tverskaya, 74;
- Pushkin street, house 63/5;
- Derbyshevsky pereulok, house 26 B.
As we have already stressed, it is recommended to find out in advance what kind of foreign passports are issued in this or that organization. Otherwise, you may have trouble getting the document.
Foreign passport of a new model in Tomsk in the MFCcan be issued without any problems. But this practice is rare. Usually the inhabitants of the region come directly to the Federal Migration Service (department of work with "zagranki") to implement the above idea.
How quickly do you need a passport in Tomsk? This operation usually takes 1 month. So much to wait and the old "zagranku", and a new one.
The waiting time is significantly increased if applying for a service in the MFC is not based on a residence permit. In this situation, the service may or may not provide, or issue a passport for 4 months.