Medical gymnastics with prostate. The most effective exercise for prostate
Sports are very important for maintaining health, including in the treatment of this disease. It has been proven that physical exercise for prostatitis has a good effect on the condition of a man and can reduce the amount of drugs used. This is not surprising, since the correct load significantly strengthens the immune system, improves blood circulation and helps to quickly restore the gland tissue.
Prostatitis is one of the most famous diseases of the genitourinary system in men. The main causes of this disease are:
- bactericidal infections;
- sexually transmitted diseases, previously transferred;
- passive lifestyle;
Most often it appears under the influence of several reasons. However, no matter how he appeared, inflammation of the prostate can be identified by sensations of heaviness, problems with urination and dull pains in the lower abdomen.If after the onset of these symptoms do not seek medical help, the prostatitis will develop into chronic. After a certain time, all the symptoms will begin to fade, but the neglect of the disease will occasionally make itself felt aggravated. In addition, at this stage there may be a very serious complication - erectile dysfunction.
Types of exercises
Simple - one of the most effective Kegel complexes can be attributed to them. This technique is made up of latent, namely imperceptible to other people performing compressing and relaxing the anus.
Medium difficulty, they are made in the prone or sitting position. Such loads include "bicycle", "scissors", rolls on the ball, leg flies, rotation of the hips.
Difficult physical exercise for prostate include elements for which you need to keep balance and put into work a large number of muscles. These include the "bar", "pendulum", the slopes in the state of half-sitting along with breathing exercises.
All sports loads that are relevant to the disease can be divided into categories:
- cold and hot shower;
- kegel exercises;
- special yoga;
- physical Culture.
The most important thing is to learn how to perform loads regularly and correctly in order to slow down blood stasis and improve the movement of oxygen through the gland cells.
Exercises from prostatitis for men occupy an important role in the treatment. They have a strengthening and beneficial effect on the body, and in particular:
- help intensive contraction of all pelvic muscles;
- improve metabolism and blood circulation in the gland;
- provide a natural massage of the body, thanks to this begins the drop in intra-abdominal pressure, which helps improve the condition
- remarkably restore the nervous system;
- remove residual effects of inflammatory and stagnant processes;
- contribute to the improvement of working capacity;
- strengthen the adrenal glands and their work.
The most effective exercise for prostate
The Kegel technique is very popular, as it is optimally suited for everyone. Its basis lies in the alternate relaxation and contraction of the muscles of the anus. In order to understand how to do it correctly, it is only necessary to stop the process for a couple of seconds during urination and then relax the muscles again.
Kegel gymnastics is a similar exercise, only in its normal state.Initially, in the first days of treatment, it is enough to do it five times, performing 15 movements each. Next, you need to increase the daily number of approaches to 30 and up to 150 compressions in each.
Exercises for the treatment of prostatitis at home have a great effect on potency, and they are also easily performed in any place and at a convenient time. For others are completely invisible and therefore do not cause discomfort.
In order for men's health to always be at their best, it is necessary to perform a fairly simple gymnastics:
- To strengthen the abdominal muscles, you need to lie down on your back and lift two legs, which are kept even for 20 seconds, and then gradually lower. Everything is done on 10 approaches, 3-5 times a day.
- A great exercise with prostate is pushups. It not only makes the figure very beautiful, but also improves blood circulation.
- Walking is also good for treating buttocks. A man should sit on the floor and stretch his legs, and then with his hands begin to move forward and then back. Gymnastics is performed at any time in unlimited quantities.
- Static load on the muscles of the abdomen, hips and pelvis will be useful for the treatment of male disease.If you regularly perform this exercise for prostate, then the effect achieved will be long-term. To do this, you need to sit on the floor and maximally retract the stomach, and then strongly tighten your knees. In this position, the patient must remain until the whole body begins to shudder.
- The lightest physical complex is a “bicycle”, it perfectly warms the blood flow of the small pelvis, thereby regulating the supply of oxygen to the tissues of the gland. To perform the task, the man lies on his back and lifts his legs, which are previously bent at the knees, and then begins circular movements with his weight.
- Stand up straight, and then perform slow squats, spreading your knees in different directions, then push them back, this is an excellent gymnastics for prostate. A set of exercises aimed at training the inner thigh area.
- Leaning on the wall, the legs are brought together, and then with a straight back you need to start lifting each of the knees as high as possible. Thanks to this, the abdominal muscles are tightened.
- To cope with the signs of the disease will help simple manipulations that are performed while sitting or lying down. Between the legs, a small ball is clamped for 10 seconds, and then the muscles are completely relaxed.
- A great exercise for prostate is “birch”, as it improves blood flow and helps relieve swelling and inflammation. Such a load is performed 8–10 approaches for 15 seconds each.
It helps to treat the disease, as well as struggling with venous stagnation in the pelvic area. In order for the complex to give the maximum effect, you need to use the right techniques:
- It is necessary to take into account the fact that in order to regulate blood circulation, first of all, it is necessary to provide a horizontally turned body position. It should be calm and static. It can also be used as prophylaxis for men. Exercises that fully meet these requirements are: shirshasana, sarvangasana, karaniviparita and others.
- It is recommended to use nauli and dhauti complexes. They can qualitatively use the abdominal cavity due to manipulations with which it is possible to achieve strong pressure drops, thereby ensuring the outflow of blood from the heart and vice versa.
- To remove the stagnation of urine, attention is recommended to be paid to the hip joints, as they directly help to affect the functionality of the pelvic organs.As a rule, yoga is often combined with other physical activities, as it provides a great sense of treatment, so this is a very effective gymnastics for prostatitis.
A set of exercises from Eastern experts
The obvious fact is that various technicians can significantly improve a man’s condition. Techniques that come from China and India are often recommended to be used more as prophylactic, and their implementation after full recovery is not excluded. Special attention in case of male genital organs and osteochondrosis of the lumbar region is given directly to the tailbone. It is recommended to knead with light touches. It is necessary to keep fists from both sides and massage this place in a circular motion and a point. In the prone position, the tailbone is stroked and swayed on different sides.
European experts recommend doing this exercise for prostatitis on fitball, which should be weakly pumped. Before you start a lesson, you need to sit down and relax, and then deeply inhale and exhale the stomach about 20 times. Through the use of such a technique, the waist is heated.Next, you need to lean on the back of a chair and perform circular movements with the pelvis and the muscles of the anus, then retract, then relax. It takes about 15 rotations. Then it is recommended to do an exercise “running at the wall”, for this the patient becomes so that his hands touch the surface and be slightly bent at the elbows, and after that the man begins to imitate running with his legs, without taking his socks off the floor. And you can also at the time of the stop to perform squats and bends.
After the patient has learned what exercises to do with prostate, you need to understand that he will not receive miraculous healing from the first lesson. Indeed, according to statistical data, the result becomes noticeable not earlier than after 10 days of using such therapy. Different complexes have a rather beneficial effect on the state of the whole organism, so you should not treat them disparagingly. Eliminating stagnant processes after waking up in the morning will help physical education, which can be performed even being healthy as a preventive measure. The longer the treatment takes, the more visible the positive result.
Despite the rather high efficiency and the most positive reviews of therapeutic gymnastics, it is still necessary to discuss its use directly with the specialist who will have the patient. It is not recommended to perform complexes of such exercises in the acute form of prostatitis and elevated body temperature.