It is very easy to make such a kaleidoscope and junior schoolchildren will do an excellent job with this. Kaleidoscopes can be made of various materials, for example, from reels from towels, plastic bottles, plastic forms and from cardboard. You can also choose from which to make a reflective prism inside the kaleidoscope: it can be a mirror, a computer disk, foil.
So, in this master class on creating a kaleidoscope, you will need the following materials:
1) cardboard sheet
2) foil (can be taken from the package of milk)
4) tape or tape
5) matte and clear plastic
7) beads, glass, stones, etc.
So, let's move on to creating a kaleidoscope.
1) We cut the foil into three identical strips, about 2 cm wide.
2) Then glue the strips together with tape in just such a prism. The foil should be on the inside of the prism.
3) Take a sheet of cardboard and twist it so that a prism fits inside. Glue the resulting tube with tape or glue.
4) Cut two circles of plastic around the diameter of our cardboard tube.
5) A transparent circle is placed on a prism.And by the way the prism should be shorter than the tube by about 1 cm.
6) Put on a transparent circle beads, pebbles, beads, glass and everything that you see fit.
7) We glue the matte circle on top. If there is no matte circle, then you can take a transparent disc and glue it with parchment paper or rub it with sandpaper (zero) until matte is obtained.
8) So now we make the lens (where to look) to the kaleidoscope. To do this, we draw and cut a circle out of cardboard along the diameter of the pipe, plus another centimeter.
9) We make cuts on the added one centimeter.
10) And glue on the back of the pipe.
11) That's it, outside the kaleidoscope can be decorated with colored paper, an interesting print or foil.
Related newsNews not found Kaleidoscope image, picture