How useful is the language?
Language in cooking is considered a delicacy, often inrecipes use beef and veal, less often pork. Boiled tongue is obtained by a very delicate and nutritious dish. In the article we will consider what properties it possesses and how useful the language is.
Useful substances in the language
- B group vitamins, such as riboflavin, thiamin, pyridoxine, cobalamins, pantothenic and folic acid;
- Vitamins PP;
- Vitamins of group E;
- Microelements such as zinc. copper. manganese, iron. chrome, tin, molybdenum:
- Micronutrients: magnesium, calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, sulfur.
Useful properties of the language
- Increases hemoglobin in the blood.
- Beef tongue is a dietary product, it is well absorbed in the body and in its composition very little cholesterol.
- Useful for children, the elderly, pregnant and lactating women, as it is rich in minerals, especially iron and calcium.
- Doctors recommend it to patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system, with ulcers, with anemia.
- Useful substances of the language contribute to the improvement of the condition of the hair, skin, promote the prolongation of youth.
- Eating it helps to get rid of migraines and insomnia.
- Prevention of Alzheimer's disease.
How to cook a tongue, see How to cook a tongue.