How to restore iPhone?
Need to restore factory settingsiPhone can be caused by several reasons, namely the system malfunction, the terms of service or the desire to cancel the jailbreak operation. Many do not know how to restore the iPhone, and go to the service center, but this operation does not require any special knowledge and does not take a lot of time. However, you need an iTunes application in this.
Restore iPhone settings
- Before you restore iPhone, you must turn on the device and go to "Settings" to delete the iPhone's custom content.
- Then you need to go to the "Basic" section andselect "Reset". After that, in the window that opens, select the command "Reset all settings". It should be remembered that this operation does not remove the jailbreak. To do this, you need iTunes.
Restoring settings using iTunes
- Before you restore the iPhone through Atyuns,You should make sure that you have the latest version of this application installed on your computer or laptop. If it is not, then it must be found and downloaded from the Internet. After that, start the program and connect the device to the computer with a connecting cord.
- Now you need to wait for the application messageiTunes about the detection of the device and specify it in the left menu "Devices" of the program. Then you need to go to the "Overview" tab of the "Device" window and select the "Restore" option. Then, in the opened dialog box, you should click the "Copy" button with a proposal to create a backup copy of the device.
- Then you need to confirm your desirereturn to the factory settings of the iPhone by clicking the "Restore" button in the new dialog box. Now you need to wait until the process of rebuilding and rebooting the device is completed. The indicator of a successful operation will be the appearance of the Apple logo on the device screen and an information window with a message that the recovery in the iTunes program is completed.
- After that, you need to wait for the disappearance in the iPhonethe "Connect to iTunes" screen or the "iPhone enabled" message appears. A prerequisite for the successful completion of the operation to restore the factory settings of the device is access to the Internet.
Restore settings from a previously made copy
In order to restore iPhone from earliermade version, you must apply the checkbox in the item "Restore from a backup copy", which saves the user settings. In this case, you will need to specify the location of the copy you need to restore. Now you know how to restore the iPhone settings, and enjoy the work of your favorite device.