How to put money on a card through an ATM of Sberbank?
Watch the video
Convenience of storing and withdrawing funds makes credit cards increasingly popular. If the withdrawal does not cause difficulties for most users, then not everyone knows how to put money on a card through a Sberbank ATM.
It should be noted that not all Sberbank ATMs have a cash in function (equipped with a bill acceptor). It is usually located on the right side of the ATM below the list of cards served. The location of ATMs can be found on the Sberbank website.
General rules for working with an ATM for account replenishment
How to transfer money to the card? The ATM will come to your aid if you follow certain rules:
- check whether the ATM supports Sberbank card transactions (the presence of a logo sticker);
- make sure the ATM is equipped with a bill acceptor;
- Insert the card in the ATM magnetic stripe down;
- Do not insert folded bills, folded-in bills, stuck or shabby bills into an ATM;
- Insert bills from the new bank bundle into the receiver one by one.
Algorithm of account replenishment through Sberbank ATM
- Insert the card into the ATM cell and enter the pin code.
- In the "Cash Operations" section, click on the "Cash Reception" icon.
- Wait until the screen displays a request to deposit money. The method of depositing funds will also be indicated on the ATM screen (one note or bundle).
- The ATM should count the bills and display the amount paid.
- Finish the operation by clicking the “Next” button or deposit more banknotes.
- After crediting money to your account, you will be issued a receipt confirming the transaction.