How to put cans on the back: detailed instructions and advice of a specialist
In Soviet times, our mothers and grandmothers often resorted to such a non-trivial method of treating colds, like banks. This ancient method of healing, known in ancient China, has been undeservedly forgotten for a long time. Today, many useful procedures are gaining popularity again, but few know for sure how to put banks on their backs. The effect of treatment can be astounding - immunity increases, and many diseases begin to subside.
Healing banks and their varieties
Banks are small containers that are held on the patient's skin, using the vacuum formed in them. The volume of the cans is quite small, about 50-70 ml. The edge is always rounded to prevent injury during the procedure. Banks differ in the material from which they are made.
- Glass - it is believed that the use of this type of cans helps to achieve the best therapeutic effect.But the manipulation using glass jars is associated with some difficulties.
- Silicone and rubber pear are the easiest to use.
In general, the principle of effects on the body in all types of cans is the same.
Traditionally used glass jars. But when installing them you must comply with safety. The vacuum in them is created with the help of a lighted match, with careless use there is a chance to burn the patient.
What is the use of cans?
The principle of operation of the cans is quite simple - negative pressure in a can, devoid of air, when in contact with the skin, draws in it and the subcutaneous tissue.
Due to this, the following effects are observed:
- microcirculation increases in blood vessels;
- the flow of blood to a certain area of the body is accelerated;
- metabolic processes are activated;
- improves the immune system.
Because of this, banks can be used as an additional method of treating many diseases. They will relieve pain with neurological problems or radiculitis, help with migraines, relieve cellulite.
Banks can affect the active points of the body. Stimulation of the right place will improve the work of a weakened internal organ.
What diseases do banks use for?
Physiotherapy procedure using cans is most often used for inflammatory and catarrhal ailments. Consider the most common ones.
- Cough. You can put the banks only with a wet cough. In this case, the immune system is activated, the vessels dilate, sputum discharge is greatly facilitated. They put in this case at least five cans per procedure, repeating it every other day.
- Bronchitis. Such an addition to conservative treatment is possible only after consulting a doctor. The procedure can be done only after the end of the acute period of the disease, in parallel with the administration of antibiotics. Banks, when properly applied, will help to dilute sputum, and as a result, will ease coughing.
- Pneumonia. This dangerous disease requires mandatory medical supervision and the administration of essential drugs. Banks can be applied only after the permission of the doctor, as in some cases they can significantly aggravate the course of the disease.
In addition to diseases of the respiratory tract, the medicinal properties of the cans help alleviate the symptoms of many pathological conditions.
- They ease the pain syndrome in women during menstruation. Banks in this case put in the navel
- Osteochondrosis. Vacuum procedure allows you to strengthen the metabolism of cells and relieves muscle spasm. Also, improving the patient's condition is facilitated by a relaxing effect and increased muscle elasticity.
- With radiculitis and intercostal neuralgia, the banks will help to remove acute pain.
- With a migraine, banks placed on the back will lead to an outflow of blood from the head, which will lead to a distracting effect.
How to put the banks on the back?
Banks are usually placed in places with pronounced subcutaneous tissue or a tangible layer of muscle tissue. The most common places for the procedure are back, waist and clavicle area.
Tools for the procedure
- Medical banks with rounded edges. They should be clean and chipped, slightly heated.
- Capacity with flammable solution.Suitable vodka, alcohol or cologne. In no case can not use gasoline or kerosene - they are too easily ignited and increase the likelihood of burns.
- Towel or thick fabric. Suitable baby blanket.
- Blanket to warm the patient during the procedure.
- Fat cream, you can take any neutral, children, or even do with petroleum jelly.
- Capacity of non-flammable material, best of all glass. It should be at hand and serve to quickly extinguish a cotton wick.
Permitted and prohibited for setting zones
To know how to put the banks on the back and chest correctly, it is necessary to clarify not which places can be influenced by vacuum, and which absolutely should not be affected.
Cannot use banks in the following areas.
- Mammary gland. Banks are quite a traumatic procedure, and damage to such a tender place can harm a woman’s health.
- Heart area. On the left side of the chest banks are not recommended to put neither men nor women. This can lead to violations in the work of the cardiovascular system.
- Kidney area.
The areas where banks must be placed depend on the patient’s illness.
- When neurological pain or muscle inflammation, the banks can be put in the epicenter of the pain syndrome, but avoid the forbidden places. So, for lower back pain, banks are placed in this area on the sides of the spine, without touching the kidney area.
- If you are concerned about diseases of the respiratory tract, such as bronchitis, it is necessary to put banks on your back when you cough under the shoulder blades and on the sides of the spine.
Procedure algorithm with glass medical jars
- The patient is relaxed and lies on his stomach. His head, especially his hair, can be covered with a towel to avoid the possibility of accidental burns.
- It is most convenient for the person performing the procedure to stand to the right of the bed.
- Tightly wrap cotton wool on tweezers. It is necessary to make sure that the cotton is carefully fixed and does not slide off.
- The back is processed with a thin layer of cream or vaseline.
- We lower the ends of the tweezers with cotton into a flammable liquid, squeeze the excess on the walls of the container. Do not touch wet cotton with your hands.
- We remove the container with fuel away and ignite cotton wool. The resulting torch can be shaken a couple of times - this will reduce the likelihood of burning substance on the patient's back.
- Hold the jar at an angle of 45 degrees, bottom up, in your left hand.The bank should not be in a horizontal position. Slowly insert tweezers with burning cotton into it, then abruptly pull back the hand with tweezers, and very quickly press the jar to the back. From the speed of movement depends on the effectiveness of the procedure.
- We put all the banks in turn.
- Gently stew the cotton in a special container.
- The patient must be covered with a blanket. Banks should work about 15-20 minutes.
- We remove the banks. To do this, click on the skin, next to the neck of the vessel and let the air get inside. Banks are easily withdrawn.
- Wipe back with cream. It is advisable to cover the patient with a blanket, and it is best to perform the procedure just before night sleep.
- Wipe the banks and remove to the place of storage.
The rest of the procedures are identical.
Knowing how to put the banks on your back, you should not forget about safety.
- Accuracy when dealing with a burning wick will help to avoid burns in the patient and the doctor.
- If the cans are exposed too long, bubbles may appear on the skin. If this happens, they can be cut with a sterile instrument and disinfected.
- It is possible to fasten cotton wool only on a metal basis.
- Bank for putting out cotton wool should be near. It is better to fill it with water.
When can not put banks
Impact banks on the back can be beneficial and harmful. The procedure has many contraindications. It is impossible to carry out treatment in the presence of the following factors:
- tumors and neoplasms;
- skin diseases;
- bleeding or poor clotting;
- hormonal drugs;
- acute stages of chronic diseases;
- heart diseases;
- extreme exhaustion;
In any case, treatment by banks is not inferior in strength to many traditional procedures and should be carried out under the supervision of a physician.
This kind of massage gives an excellent health and cosmetic effect. It helps adult patients with diseases of the respiratory system, neurology, helps to eliminate cellulite. Massage technique is quite simple.
- We begin with the usual grinding, as with any kind of massage.
- Lubricate the back cream.
- We put the banks on the back, as described above. The tubercle inside should not be higher than 1.5 cm.
- Banks need to move from the bottom up, from the waist to the chest or shoulder blades with the help of zigzag movements.
- The duration of the massage is about 15 minutes.
Is it possible to put banks to children
The procedure can be conducted for children starting from the age of three. It will help a lot when you have a cold and cough. Knowing how to put the banks on the back of an adult, you can carry out the procedure and the child. But the baby needs fewer cans, and the duration of exposure is reduced to 6 minutes.
Also the ability to put the banks depends on the individual qualities of the children. If the sick kid is impressionable, then the fire and hot glass jars are likely to cause panic.
In order to get rid of a cold was pleasant and did not leave any consequences, you need to follow all the recommendations exactly, follow safety precautions, and also remember to consult a doctor.Also worth remembering some of the nuances.
- Tools must be of high quality and sterile.
- No need to put the banks on the traces of the previous procedure. This will trigger a hematoma.
- Banks are not recommended before sporting events.
Nowadays, disputes about the effectiveness of treatment by banks do not subside. This centuries-old tradition existed in different parts of the world. From Tibet to Europe. Today, many doctors are returning to the practice of this non-drug method of treatment, so you need to figure out how to put the banks on his back.