How to Marinate Chicken: Secrets and Recipes
If you follow several rules of chicken marinating, you will end up with a tasty and unusual dish. Sharing secrets!
- You have conceived to bake the chicken in the oven entirely, then stock up on time. Whole chicken should be in the marinade for at least 10 hours. Marinate it in the evening, and in the morning there will already be a half-cooked dish, since the meat fibers are sufficiently soaked, and the roasting time will not take more than an hour (and maybe 30-40 minutes, depending on the oven and temperature). Thighs and wings can be left in the marinade for an hour (two), and in the evening you will have a tasty dish on your table.
- When marinovka consider the weight of the carcass: a lot of weight - more time to soak the fibers; low weight - less time for meat preparation.
- Many housewives are accustomed to the most popular and tasty, at first glance, method of pickling chicken - mayonnaise. This is a blunder! In this sauce is acetic acid, which spoils the meat, making it tough, breaks down protein and the meat becomes bitter.And, as a result, nothing is useful from this marinade and the dish itself you get. An alternative to this may be if you cook mayonnaise at home.
- Meat marinating always takes a certain amount of time. If you plan to keep the chicken in the cooked sauce for several hours, then you should take care that the meat is in the refrigerator.
- As for chicken breast and wings, then you can fill them with marinade and leave on the table at room temperature until full marinating.
- When marinating, use different types of oils: olive, corn, sunflower. The combination of butter with different types of spices and seasonings will give the meat an irresistible taste and make it tender.
Remember the tip: never salt the chicken before marinating. Each sauce initially includes salt. Otherwise, you can spoil the meat - it will become tough, and it will be simply impossible to eat it!