How to make call forwarding?
In some situations there is a need to enable redirection from a specific phone number to another. For example, if you are temporarily unavailable and you need to redirect work calls to another employee, it is therefore important to know how to make call forwarding. There are two types of call forwarding: unconditional, which redirects all calls, and a variable that turns on if the number is busy or does not answer for a long time. Let's figure out how to redirect the number, depending on your mobile operator.
MTS allows you to redirect phone calls to other mobile, as well as to city, international or long-distance numbers.
The scheme that helps to understand how to make forwarding to the MTS, is very simple. To do this, you need to use the menu of your phone, the “Internet Assistant” on the MTS official website or by calling the MTS operator. Next, you need to follow the instructions that will help you make the redirect.
You can also use universal commands to do the action you need:
- To forward all calls, dial ** 21 * the desired phone number * #.
- To redirect if the phone is busy - ** 67 * phone * *.
- For forwarding when the phone is turned off or when it is busy - ** 62 * number * #.
- To enable this service, you must go to the site and log in to it. As the login you need to specify the phone number Beeline without 8 at the beginning. If you have already registered in the system before, enter the password, if not - it will come in an SMS message. Then follow the instructions that tell you how to redirect to Beeline.
- You can also call the operator, but in this case you will be asked for your passport information and registration information.
- Another way to enable call forwarding is to make a request by dialing * 110 * 031 #.
There are several ways to enable call forwarding for this mobile operator. So, you can call 0500 from your mobile to talk to an operator who will tell you how to redirect to Megaphone. Follow its instructions to perform the desired action.
If you want to set up call forwarding yourself, you can do it through the settings menu of your phone.As a rule, each mobile model supports redirecting phone calls to the desired number.
The easiest way to enable call forwarding on the phone is to dial the command ** code * phone number * 11 #. At the same time you can use the following codes:
- 21 - all calls will be redirected.
- 61 - if there is no answer.
- 62 - if the phone is disconnected or offline.
- 67 - if the number is busy.
To find out how to redirect to Tele2, you can call the operator or go to the official website and follow the instructions. You can also use special commands:
- ** 21 * phone number - to forward all calls.
- ** 61 * number - if the phone is not responding.
- ** 62 * number - if the phone is unavailable.
- ** 67 * number - if the phone is busy.
Now you know how you can easily and quickly make call forwarding on your mobile phone. We hope our article will be useful for you in the future.