How to make a hook in Minecraft?
Watch the video
A hook in Minecraft is not only a means of climbing a height, but also a special sensor with which you can make an alarm, a trap, or a siren of an uninvited guest. In order to understand how to make a detour in Minecraft, you need to familiarize yourself with the content of our article.
This type of hook is designed for lifting to a greater height if there are no other means at hand.
You can make a hook from 4 ingots of iron and thread. After the hook is ready, it can be put into operation. In order to hook it to the desired height, you need to right-click to hold the place where you need to hang on, and use the Ctrl key to throw a hook. If you missed, you must release the button, and the hook will return to its place.
Hook - Tension Sensor
The tension sensor is used when it is necessary to protect your home from enemies and uninvited guests.
This type of hook is very simple.This requires a board, an iron bar and a stick, which are placed one below the other in the workbench cells. Among the main use cases, there are:
- siren. In this case, you must install two hooks opposite each other and pull the thread between them;
- sound alarm. In addition to the basic items, a sound box should be included;
- explosive device. If you add more dynamite, the dispenser will fire;
- device for lighting. To create it, add blocks that emit light;
- trap. If you hide the dispenser in a chest, it will serve as a good trap;
- pressure plate. By creating a hook-distributor, they can replace the pressure plate, where possible.
- Tension hooks are located at a distance of from 1 to 40 blocks.
- On a dark background or at night, the hook thread is less visible than during the day or on a light background.
- Kryukov- "tensioners" can be made as much as you need in your work.