How to hypnotize people?
Hypnosis is an altered state of a person,who is sleeping and awake, at the same time. This technique is possessed by those elect who are considered excellent psychologists by their nature, as well as by people capable of manipulating the human subconscious. Can I learn this, and if I can, then how can I learn to hypnotize people?
The Technique of Hypnosis
History of hypnotic effects on humansbegan about 3 millennia ago and is known to us by the healers of Ancient Greece and Rome, as well as to the priests of India, Ancient Egypt and Tibet. The name "hypnosis" to this strange phenomenon in 1842 was given by the English physician James Braid, who conducted experiments using brilliant objects. Subsequently, hypnosis schools appeared that studied the manifestations of hypnosis, as well as the main causes that cause a change in human consciousness in a hypnotic trance.
In modern terms, hypnosis is aa certain mode of operation of the brain, in which the work of those parts of neurons that are not used in normal life by man. Hypnosis is actively used in the treatment of the following diseases:
- physiological character (hypertension, asthma, ulcer, obesity, impotence);
- psychological nature (neuroses, stammering, fears, addictions).
If you want to learn how toto hypnotize people, first of all you need to get acquainted with the main types of hypnosis. There are following officially recognized ways of introducing a person into a hypnotic state:
- Classical hypnosis. This method of hypnosis affects only 70% of people, and its essence lies in inhibition of the cerebral cortex. The technique of influencing a person with classical hypnosis consists of monotonous actions that cause fatigue (metronome tapping, ticking of clock, fixation of glance on a glistening ball, monotonous voice of a hypnotist). The cerebral cortex of the hypnotized person is in a hindered state, and one section remains for the worker, which provides communication with the hypnotist. The consciousness of a person in the state of classical hypnosis is narrowed, and the person does not realize what is happening around, becoming light-weighted.
- Erickson's hypnosis. This type of hypnosis is named after the American psychiatrist Milton Erickson, who developed his method of putting a person into hypnosis. The difference between this method and the first method is that the leading role in it is played not by the therapist, but by the hypnotized one. This hypnosis is superficial, so almost anyone can enter it. The hypnotized person focuses on himself, his inner experiences to such an extent that he ceases to perceive the environment and is immersed in a "hypnotic trance". The cerebral cortex of the hypnotized person is in the normal state, and one section remains for the worker, which provides communication with the hypnotist. The Ericksonian hypnosis technique allows one to learn how to hypnotize people by introducing them into a lesser stage of hypnosis, and consequently, with the least consequences for a person, than immersion in classical hypnosis.
- Gypsy hypnosis. This way of influencing a person by copying the behavior of the chosen victim in order to immerse her in trance through her own imagination. As a rule, this method is used by scammers and gypsies in places with a large population (stations, beaches, parks, markets). The main hook to psychological contact with the victim can serve as a banal request to smoke and give money, which pursues a mandatory touch to the right hand of a person in order to read the memory of the victim. In addition, the victim may be subjected to intentional fear, in which she receives a stressful condition, and the hypnotist - an obedient person who fulfills all requests. The highest point of mastery of gypsy hypnosis is immersion in trance through direct contact with the victim's eyes.
Hypnosis at home
It is believed that all people are hypnotized, butThere is a minimal percentage of people with mental disabilities who will not succumb to hypnosis under any circumstances. Nevertheless, if you want to learn how to learn to hypnotize, you do not necessarily have to have any super abilities. The only thing a person should have is a confident voice, a look and the ability to suggest. There are about 18 techniques of hypnosis, among which for home use can come up the following:
- the technique of hypnosis with direct contact in the eyes (in this case it is necessary to hold the person for the right hand and confidently repeat the phrases of immersion in hypnosis);
- the technique of hypnosis using a shiny ball (a person should concentrate his view on it and immerse himself in hypnosis);
- the technique of hypnosis with relaxation (the lying position of a person with muffled soft light, soft music and the monotonous voice of a hypnotist contributes to immersion in hypnosis).
If you want to learn how to hypnotize a person's eyes, then follow the following recommendations consistently:
- draw a black circle 2 cm in diameter at the level of your eyes, move to 2 meters and concentrate your view on it (run time from 1 to 15 minutes);
- Do not take your eyes off the point, walk around the room for 15 minutes (repeat this 4-5 times);
- sit in front of the mirror and concentrate your gaze on your nose (run time from 1 to 15 minutes);
- sit in front of your friend and concentrate your gaze on his nose (run time 1 to 15 minutes).
Your view should be calm and confident, and the face should have a natural expression. Thus, by learning these skills at home, you can apply them to the people and animals surrounding you.