How to force yourself not to be lazy and again to feel the taste of life?
Every person in life has days when there is nono desire to do anything, when laziness and boredom are covered with a head. And even a clear realization of the fact that the time that should have been spent to the benefit of ourselves, goes to waste, can not make us move from the dead end. Instead, we prefer to find excuses for our inaction and increasingly plunge into an inert state, close to a dream in reality. So is not it time to shake and start acting? If you want to learn how to force yourself not to be lazy and to bring back the joy of life, try to listen to the simple and effective advice given below. Soon you will be convinced that defeating laziness is much easier than people think.
How to make yourself not lazy?
1. Move more!Go outside, take a walk to the nearestpark or shop. Light exercises also do not interfere: make a couple of sit-ups or inclines to the right and left to accelerate the flow of blood in the body and return vivacity. If laziness has overcome you so much that you do not even want to think about walking, then take yourself up with uncomplicated physical labor. If you are at home, then start ironing the laundry, wash the dishes, vacuum the rooms. If you are in the workplace, then try to put things right on the table, wipe the computer, sort the papers. Do everything to distract yourself from negative reflections and benefit from your "lazy" state.
2. Take water procedures.If you are at home, then a contrast showerwill be an excellent tool for solving the problem of how to force yourself not to be lazy. After it you will feel so vigorous that you will be ready to roll mountains. If taking a shower is not possible, then wash your face with cool water every time you notice the approach of apathy. This will quickly help you shake and bring your brain into combat readiness.
3. Make a list of your immediate tasks.It is not necessary to look far and buildstrategic plans for the year ahead. Start small: put yourself a few simple tasks that you need to perform during the day or week. Thus, you will quickly adjust to the working rhythm and will receive a portion of satisfaction every time you reach the desired.
4. Think about the possible consequences.Sometimes it is so difficult to say to yourself: "Do not be lazy and just do it!" At such times, try to imagine the consequences your inaction can lead to. For example, if you miss a couple of times a morning run, think about the extra kilograms that will accumulate during this time. You do not want that, right? Sometimes the strength of inner conviction can become a reliable ally in the fight against laziness.
5. Communicate with people.When you feel that apathy starts you againprevail, call someone. Forget about email, chat rooms and social networks! It is a lively conversation with a person on an abstract topic that will give the brain time to rest and get involved in working with new forces.
6. Fill the lungs and brain with oxygen.Want to know exactly how? Do not be lazy to go out on the street more often or to ventilate the room once more. A breath of fresh air is especially important for those who work all day in an enclosed space and at a computer.
If none of the methods helps you to return vivacity and understand how to force yourself not to be lazy, then try to defeat laziness with its own weapon:do not do anything. Absolutely! Just sit or stand in the silence of the room. In a few minutes your brain itself will start to bubble with ideas, you will feel a tangible push to action and a desire to work.