How to cure seborrheic psoriasis, and if necessary, distinguish it from seborrhea
Do not self-medicate, it will only aggravate the problem.
- When choosing cosmetics for hair or skin care, consult your doctor.
- Follow a special diet for psoriasis. Eliminate from your diet sweet, fatty, smoked and spicy foods that are bad for the skin and aggravate the disease.
- Take vitamins, they fix immunity and have a good effect on metabolism.
- The positive effect of ultraviolet rays on the skin is confirmed by the normalization of metabolic processes in it. Only the scalp needs a special approach. For her invented a comb, which exposes the skin of the head to ultraviolet irradiation when the patient is combed.
- Laser treatment is also very effective for the treatment of seborrheic psoriasis.
- Sedatives and relaxation tools help patients who are prone to stress and nervous excitement. In this case, good to contact a psychotherapist.
- Severe cases of the disease are treated with hormonal ointments, which are prescribed by the doctor and cancels their use as soon as they achieve the desired effect.
- The use of immune preparations based on monoclonal antibodies prevents the body from killing its own cells and damaging the skin.