Fedorov Aloe Extract (eye drops): composition, indications, instructions for use, reviews
Vision is a unique natural gift, thanks to which perception of the surrounding world becomes possible. In order to preserve the original ability to see the world around them, people create various means that minimize the negative impact of aggressive environmental factors on the organ of vision. However, remedies for the eyes should have a very delicate composition, acting carefully and not having an aggressive effect on the structure of the eyeball.
"Aloe extract according to Fedorov" pursues these goals. This tool, used for the prevention and treatment of eye diseases as an active dietary supplement, helps to successfully combat a number of pathological conditions, according to many patients.
This tool is produced according to a unique recipe patented by the famous ophthalmic surgeon Svyatoslav Nikolaevich Fedorov.
Numerous clinical studies have vividly demonstrated the efficacy of the Fedorov aloe extract supplement.
Eye drops are packed in a plastic bottle of a light shade, supplied with a dropper tip and a label, which, in turn, is packed in a cardboard box.
The versatile action of these eye drops due to the careful selection of the ingredients of this biologically active agent, interacting with each other and optimizing the action of each other.
The composition of "Aloe Vera in Fedorov" includes:
- a solution, one of the components of which is silver, which has a bactericidal effect;
- Aloe medicinal plant extract, capable of stimulating the recovery of injured and atrophied cells;
- ascorbic acid, which is a powerful antioxidant and participates as a catalyst in many biochemical reactions;
- vitamins belonging to group B, optimizing metabolic processes;
- folic acid;
- antioxidant substances.
Aloe medicinal plant extract has long been known to have a pronounced regenerating effect; it is this property that is used when using this substance to treat various lesions of the organ of vision. It is also known, and the antiseptic effect of aloe extract.
So, "Aloe extract according to Fedorov", according to patients, is effective for a wide range of pathological conditions due to the following mechanisms:
- Stimulation of the regeneration of damaged cells with biologically active substances.
- Antiseptic effect of aloe extract and silver solution.
- Antioxidant action that prevents damage to cell membranes.
- Optimization of biochemical and metabolic processes in the tissues of the eyeball.
Situations involving the use of remedy "Aloe extract according to Fedorov"
Indications for use of this tool are very wide, which speaks of their integrated, comprehensive action and universality:
- Ophthalmohypertension, including glaucoma (in these cases, Aloe Extract by S. Fedorov, the instruction prescribes use in combination with antihypertensive drugs).
- The weakening of the function of vision after arising earlier inflammatory processes.
- Infectious-inflammatory lesions of the tissues of the eyeball (conjunctivitis, blepharitis, chalazion, keratitis, retinitis).
- Dry eye sensation, diagnosed dry eye syndrome.
- The consequences of a high level of stress on the organ of vision in the form of subjective sensations of fatigue, discomfort, and sharp eyes.
- Reduction of visual function due to age-related changes in the body.
- Preventive measures for the prevention of conjunctivitis.
- Dystrophic changes on the retina (indications are both central and peripheral degeneration of the retina).
- Myopic chorioretinitis (vision in this condition worsens as a result of repeated hemorrhage in the retina of the eye).
- Hemeralopia, or the so-called "night blindness" (decrease in visual function in conditions of poor lighting).
- Diabetic retinopathy (the complex composition of biologically active drops will help restore damaged capillaries).
- Opacification of the optical medium of the eyeball, in particular, the vitreous body (this state is subjectively manifested by the front sight before the eyes).
How to apply eye drops?
In order to avoid the development of an allergic reaction and other side effects, it is necessary to strictly adhere to the indications reflected in the annotations to these eye drops:
- The drug should be instilled into the conjunctival cavity, slightly pulling down the lower eyelid.
- At one time should be instilled no more than one or two drops.
- Frequency of use - two or three times a day.
- The duration of the period during which the Aloe Fedorov Extract is to be used is set within one to one and a half months, after which a specialist's inspection is necessary; if necessary, the decision to extend the therapeutic course should be made by the attending physician.
When burrowing eye drops, it is necessary to ensure that the tip of the bottle does not come into contact with the mucous membrane or eyelashes.
Possible side effects
- Adverse reactions are usually limited to allergic reactions to the components that make up Fedorov Aloe Extract. Eye drops in the event of an allergy to continue to apply is not recommended, their use will have to cancel.
- In addition, immediately after use, some patients report a transient deterioration in the clarity of vision, which disappears on its own.
When not to use "Aloe Extract Fedorov"
Reviews of this tool indicate that it is very effective and safe. However, in case of detection of hypersensitivity or intolerance towards any of the components of the drug, this is a contraindication to its further use. In this case, you must contact your doctor for the selection of a replacement drug.
Special instructions, storage conditions and description of features
- Before starting treatment with this combination product, the patient should consult with an ophthalmologist to determine indications and rule out contraindications.
- To exceed the dose specified in the annotations to the dietary supplement is impractical.
- You should not make the decision to extend the therapeutic course. This decision can only be made by the attending specialist who examined the patient and prescribed therapy.
- It is established that "Aloe Extract according to Fedorov" does not enter into drug interactions with other pharmaceutical agents.
- In the case of the use of several ophthalmic preparations at the same time, it is necessary to withstand a time interval of at least fifteen minutes between instillations of different products.
- Cases of overdose when using this drug is not registered.
- In order to prevent contamination and infection of the drug inside the bottle, do not allow the dropper tip to come into contact with the mucous membrane of the eye and eyelashes when dropping eye drops or other surfaces; After instillation, the plastic container with the drug should be immediately closed with a cap.
- The drug should be stored at room temperature, in a darkened place, tightly closed vial.
- Do not use eye drops after the expiration date indicated on the package.
Since "Aloe Extract according to Fedorov" is made according to the author's patented method and has a unique composition. The pharmaceutical industry does not produce drugs that repeat the eye drops of Academician Fedorov, that is, this biologically active additive has no analogues.
Even if some other drug contains any of the components of this dietary supplement, it is not an analog of the Fedorov Aloe Eye Drops.