Another Sigmund Freud
Sigmund Freud was not only "sexy"psychologist, as usually perceive it. He is considered the founder of psychoanalysis, which later had a significant impact on psychology, medicine, sociology, anthropology, literature and art of the twentieth century. These quotes will show you it from the other side and, possibly, in some way help in person.
- The only person with whom you have to compare yourself is you in the past. And the only person better than you should be is you now.
- The voice of the intellect is quiet, but it does not stop repeating - and the listeners are.
- The mystery of the human soul lies in the psychic dramas of childhood. Get to the bottom of these dramas, and healing will come.
- Unfortunately, the suppressed emotions do not die. They were silenced. And they continue to influence the person from within.
- The ego is the real place of anxiety. ... No doubt, the problem of anxiety is the nodal point of many crucial issues; solving the puzzle of anxiety will shed a flood of light on the entire psychic life of a person.
- We choose not by chance each other ... We meet only those who already exist in our subconscious.
- A woman should soften, not weaken a man.
- A person who loves many knows women, who loves one, knows love.
- We enter the world alone and alone leave it.
- The more perfect the person outside, the more demons he has inside ...
- The first sign of stupidity is the complete absence of shame.
- Most people do not really want freedom, because it involves responsibility, and most people are afraid of responsibility.
- Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
- You do not stop looking for strength and confidence outside, and you should look for yourself. They were always there.