Alcoholization of the population: danger, prevention and help
If the family has a parent who is a lover of drunkenness, then there is a high probability that the child will suffer from alcoholism. In rare cases, it happens that a child sees how dad drinks and forms the life principle for himself - not to drink at all.
The most common cause of alcoholism is a person’s personality characteristics.
- These people have many complexes, are prone to depression and tantrums.
- Most are not established as an individual, have no purpose in life,
- Some are influenced by others.
- There is also a category of those who can not fully relax.
- Complex people, thanks to alcohol, liberated themselves and can relax, getting rid of the complexes for a while.
- There are those who think that with alcohol you can mute financial problems, difficulties at work and in the family. Most often it ends with long binges, but the problem remains.
- Heavy professions (for example, medical workers, militia, firemen, etc.);
- Work with people in commerce, in a cafe or catering;
- Alcohol advertising;
- The lack of a normal life, decent wages and jobs;
- Inconsistency with family ideals;
- Family traditions of celebrating holidays, which can not do without drinking.
All minors want to seem "cool" by drinking alcoholic beverages.